We have many years of experience in all areas of tree surgery, and an understanding of the effect that tree surgery can have long and short term to both the tree and surrounding area. Below are just some of the reasons why you should choose us
- we work to the highest standards, leaving your tree looking great and remaining healthy long after we have gone
- We can advise on root systems such as possible future damage to foundations, driveways or drains
- We can identify and find the best solutions for any problems your trees may be causing, such as a lack of light due to an overgrown tree which may need a reduction and thinning
- Removal of stumps after removing a tree if required.
- All arising are removed from site, recycled into logs and woodchip wherever possible or otherwise disposed of, diseased trees will be taken away and disposed of to stop any spread of disease and will not be used for woodchip or logs.
We supply our woodchip to schools, golf courses etc, or the customer may keep it if required where it can be used on flower beds to keep weeds down, so it does not go to waste.
Whether your hedges have just gotten to big for you or you just don't have the time to trim them yourself then allow us to do them for you
- High quality proffesional grade tools mean we can do the job faster and more cheaply then you may think
- All rubbish it taken away and disposed of, not swept under the hedge!
- From brambles through to tree felling we can deal with any scale
- We believe that the best person for the job is one who specialises, so while we deal with trees we are unable to do landscaping/ turfing etc, we can recommend people to continue your garden transformation after we have finished out part
If you have an overgrown garden or area of land that needs clearing then we have the tools and manpower to get the job done